Rental Car companies are always needing to move their vehicles between branches around America.
For example, a large number of international visitors hire a rental car or RV from a major center and then end their journey in a smaller town with much less demand for rental cars.
The trouble with this is that the rental car companies end up with a large numbers of rental cars and RV’s in certain cities. How do they get them back to the main centres in time for the next full paying customer?
That’s where you come in. You can return one of these rental cars/campervans for them:
- Sometimes the rental car hire is free and you just pay for your petrol
- Sometimes they give you 50% off the rental car
- Sometimes it’s totally free and they even pay for the Inter-islander Ferry!
If I’ve missed any on the following list, let me know in the comments below.
List of Rental Cars and RV’s Needing Relocation
- TorontoDriveAway.comCars, Trucks, Motorhomes to and from Toronto and Southern Ontario
- HitTheRoad.caBetween Florida and Canada
- CruiseAmerica.comYoull need to call them to find out what they have
- JucyRVRentals.comOccassionally have relocations
Websites that list many rental cars from many brands needing relocation
If you are thinking of creating a aggregator website to list all rental cars needing returning from lots of different rental car companies, think again because these websites do that already!